Thursday, April 17, 2008

My babies are growing up so fast! Time flies when you are having fun!! It's hard to let go...but I know it is necessary for them to grow--I just can't believe how fast the time goes. They are crying and needing a bottle and a diaper change and the next thing you know they are married, moving out, getting ready to graduate, and talking to girls on the phone!
I get kissed by the sun each morning, Put my feet on a hardwood floor, I get to hear my children laughing, Down the hall through the bedroom door. Sometimes I sit on my front porch swing, Just soaking up the day, I think to myself, I think to myself, This world is a beautiful place
I have been blessed, And I feel like I've found my way, I thank God for all I've been given, At the end of every day, I have been blessed, With so much more than I deserve, To be here with the ones that love me, To love them so much it hurts, I have been blessed!
When you're a mother--you can't afford to close your eyes--
If you do your children will grow up before you can open them!!













3 comments:

Nikki said...

Ohhhh that was so AWESOME!! I love that post! Your babies are so grown up it's hard to believe! Now mine are right behing them! So sad...I just scrapbooked some of Porter's baby photos and literally cried when I thought about not having any more infants to rock or snuggle! They are getting so big!

DeBrat said...

How cool... you are the coolest mom I've ever known.... and you are lucky to have four of the best kidos I know ~~~ I love you all a bunch! :-) XOXO

Jake & Britt said...

O! CUTE!! I knew deep down you loved us!! haha jk- YOU ARE THE GREATEST MOM EVER!! I love you can't wait to see you tomorrow!! Love ya!