Thursday, March 13, 2008

2 more days and my babys a BRIDE!!


Just once upon a yesterday I held you in my arms You grew into a little girl With lovely childhood charms Now it seems I only turned around And I see you by his side Oh, I cannot believe my eyes today My Daughter is a Bride I guess somehow I always knew This day would soon be here Still I wonder as I look at you What became of all the years And no words could ever quite express The way I feel inside Oh, I can't believe my eyes today My Daughter is a Bride All the laughter and the teardrops The sunshine and the rain I would relive every moment, Dear If I could bring them all back again But now, my Love, the time has come To send you on your way So I wish you every happiness And the blessings of this day And I hope the love I've given you Will forever be your guide Oh, I cannot believe my eyes today My Daughter is a Bride!!
I'm so proud of my baby girl and the choices she has made.. She has turned her life around and found the most awesome guy ever!! They have the best time together and will make the best celestial family! Im proud of your choices Britt and glad that you had Aunt Nikki and her family to help you back to the gospel and into the waiting arms of Jacob Turner Denning!! We love all of you! Im so excited for Saturday March 15, 2008!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JANA YOUR WORDS TO YOUR FIRST BORN MADE MY DAY EVEN MORE COMPLETE WITH HER ENDOWMENT DAY TODAY AND READING YOUR WRITINGS MADE ME REALIZE YOUR TRUE FEELINGS OF THE THINGS YOU KNOW ARE TRUE AND MY WISH AND PRAYER IS YOU TOO WILL GO BACK ONE DAY SOON LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART MOM XO

Jake & Britt said...

WOW!! - - WAy to make a girl sob!! Literally! DID YOU MAKE THAT UP? That was amazing!! you are the greatest mom in the world - That is why God has given you such an amazing new son !! ( In-Law) Yay for our new family !! We both love you so much and I owe it all to you mom : ) Love love love you with all of my heart! Thanks!